ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 Review Rundown
Asus' new ProArt product family is designed for creative users. The StudioBook Pro 17 is a solid laptop for content creators, packing a superior, color-accurate screen. The six-core Intel Xeon E-2276M processor, 32GB of memory, and 2TB of NVMe solid-state storage provide more than enough muscle to power through video editing jobs.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
There is only one display option, a matte Full-HD panel (16:10) with high color accuracy and the P3 color gamut. The chassis is made of a magnesium alloy and the base unit in particular is very sturdy for a slim device. The two fans stay very quiet in the "Auto" settings, even under maximum load.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 is a solid laptop for content creators. It packs a superior, color-accurate screen, and with just a few demerits. The keyboard isn't bad, it's just average, and an average consumer-grade keyboard feels out of place in an expensive mobile workstation.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Asus' ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 mobile workstation is an absolute behemoth of a laptop, hiding some truly powerful specifications in a rather svelte aluminium body. With support up to 64GB of RAM, a Quadro RTX 3000 GPU, an Intel Xeon processor, and up to 2TB of storage, there's plenty here that can chew through any design challenge. We still can't get over the truly awkward power port placement in the middle left side of the laptop, nor the decision to only include a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- 1. ^ Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 W700G3T Review: The mobile workstation is hampered by small things. Notebookcheck. 07 May 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 Review. Pcmag. 04 February 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Asus ProArt StudioBook Pro 17 review. Techradar. 03 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.