Samsung Q60T Review Rundown
Samsung Electronics | Published on 22 Mar 2021 | Last Edited on 24 Mar 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
Samsung Q60T is the entry-level 4K QLED from Samsung's 2020 lineup. It's a decent all-around TV, although it lacks some features that you might find on higher-end models, like the Samsung Q80/Q80T QLED. There's no VRR or 4K 120Hz playback on offer here, but it does offer viewers a more complete HDR experience than the LG NANO81: the Samsung has a significantly better contrast ratio and black uniformity due to its VA panel.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Expertreviews have found the following[***]:
Samsung's Q60T is a 4K/UHD (3,840 x 2,160) HDR smart TV that uses a VA-type LED-edge-lit LCD panel. The TV is available now in the UK and comes in seven sizes: 43in, 50in, 55in, 58in, 65in, 75in and 85in. Samsung released the Q 60T 43in with an RRP of £799, which is £100 lower than the launch price of its predecessor, the Q60R 43in from 2019. However, its cost has already dropped significantly, and the standard online price is now £599.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Samsung Q60T is the entry-level 4k QLED from Samsung's 2020 lineup. It's a decent all-around TV, although it lacks some features that you might find on higher-end models, like the Samsung Q80/Q80T QLED. If you're looking for a TV with a faster response time, check out the Samsung TU8000. The Samsung has a VA panel with a much higher contrast ratio, gets a lot brighter and has better color accuracy.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Samsung Q60T QLED is the cheapest of the brand's QLED sets. You're getting a drop in processing power compared to last year's Q60R, with a Quantum Processor Lite chip. Upscaling HD pictures to 4K is a strength of Samsung's, and HD images are free of distasteful video noise. Tizen OS makes a proud return on its 2020 sets, offering a sleek and largely well-organized interface.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Samsung Q60T QLED TV is a good, but not great, 4K QLED set. Samsung added Alexa inside — a nice upgrade over its Bixby voice assistant. The 65-inch model now costs less than $1,000. Samsung offers a full range of other sizes, from as small as 43 inches to 85 inches.
- 1. ^ Samsung Q60T QLED TV: The cheapest Samsung 4K QLED you can buy. Expertreviews. 01 December 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Samsung Q60/Q60T QLED TV Review. Rtings. 22 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Samsung Q60T QLED TV review. Techradar. 17 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Samsung Q60T QLED TV review. Tomsguide. 10 July 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.