Samsung The Frame (2020) Review Rundown
Samsung The Frame 2020 is an overall good TV that's designed to blend into your decor and to showcase beautiful works of art when the TV is idle. Contrast ratio and peak brightness are significantly improved in this 2020 model, making it a good choice for watching HDR content. Its exceptional contrast ratio makes it a fantastic choice for gaming in the dark, and the TV can deliver a good HDR experience thanks to its great color gamut and decent HDR peak brightness. Sadly, its viewing angles are just as poor and there's no local dimming.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
Samsung's The Frame 2020 is a unique TV from their lineup of Lifestyle TVs. It's the third generation of its kind since it was first introduced in 2018. It delivers good picture quality for most content, and it provides an excellent gaming experience thanks to its low input lag and VRR support. The biggest difference is that the Frame is designed to look like a framed piece of art.
Reviewers from Techhive have found the following[***]:
The Frame is a quantum-dot LCD styled to appear as a wall-hung picture frame. Samsung supplies about 1,400 of those in its Art Store. Connectivity includes four HDMI ports, two USB ports, ethernet, coaxial, digital optical (Toslink) audio output, and a 3.5mm RS232C jack for integration.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Samsung The Frame (2020) is the latest version of the company's design-first TV. The Frame has a mix of TV sizes, different colored bezels, and a host of available artworks, wallpapers, and screensavers to display. Customizable frames start at $99 / £169 / AU$99, depending on the model size you're buying for.
- 1. ^ Samsung The Frame 2020 TV Review. Rtings. 02 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Samsung The Frame 4K UHD TV review: Refining the art of wall-art TV. Techhive. 23 November 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Samsung The Frame TV (2020) review. Techradar. 08 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.