Lenovo ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook Review Rundown
Lenovo ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook is a seriously sleek, sturdy, and sexy 13-inch Chromebook. The laptop's Abyss Blue all-aluminum chassis has some chrome flecking, giving the unit some pleasant sparkle. It combines the reliability and durability of a ThinkPad with the cloud-based simplicity offered by Google Chrome Enterprise.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook Enterprise stresses security and performance. Like all ThinkPads, the laptop enjoys a robust build. It's bigger than the ThinkPad X1 Nano, although that's not much of a surprise given that laptop's smaller 13-inch 16:10 display. Lenovo chose AMD's newest Ryzen CPU aimed directly at Chrome OS.
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The Lenovo ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook is a sleek, sturdy, and sexy 13-inch Chromebook. It comes with a 2.1-GHz AMD Ryzen 5 Pro 3500C CPU, 16GB of RAM, a 128GB SSD and integrated AMD Radeon Graphics. It has so much going for it that I could see myself becoming a Chromebook convert.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
Lenovo's ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook has a TrackPoint pointing stick in the keyboard. It's not cheap, but it's not plagued by the fatal sticker shock that its rival the HP Elite c1030 Chromebook Enterprise is. A step up from our test model, the 4K OLED version is a better value at $968.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Lenovo ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook is a powerful, future-proof Chrome OS laptop. With the new AMD 3000C-series processors, you'll get more processing power out of this laptop than many of it's competitors. The responsiveness of the display is about as good as you're going to get on a Chromebook. This is an enterprise notebook, so it comes with several useful security features, including Google's H1 security chip and fingerprint reader to unlock the device.
- 1. ^ Lenovo ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook review: Taking Chrome to work. Digitaltrends. 24 February 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Lenovo ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook review. Laptopmag. 15 February 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Lenovo ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook Review. Pcmag. 22 February 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Lenovo ThinkPad C13 Yoga Chromebook review. Techradar. 16 February 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.