Razer Blade Stealth 13 (Late 2020) Review Rundown
The late 2020 Razer Blade Stealth 13 is the best version yet of Razer's gaming ultraportable. Its compact metal build, gaming-ready GPU, and robust feature set elevate it to the upper echelon of premium ultraportables. While it omits G-Sync, the Stealth 13's triple-figure refresh rate is high enough to deliver a smooth gaming experience.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The 2020 Blade Stealth 13 is the only true 13-inch gaming laptop available. Its upgraded Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti graphics chip makes it even more appealing for gamers. Like the previous version, the Stealth features Wi-Fi 6, and the webcam supports Windows Hello. There is also a 4K screen option in a more expensive model.
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
The Razer has two USB-C ports that support Thunderbolt 4 and charging. It has a 720p webcam with Windows Hello support, and internal connectivity comes from dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (11ax) The Razer Blade Stealth 13 deploys an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q, which is a mid-range mobile chip with cut-back clock speeds of and 4GB of memory.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Razer Blade Stealth 13 is the latest of Razer's gaming laptops. Packed within the 3.11 lb (1.41 kg) unibody frame is a 2.80GHz Intel i7 quad-core processor with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650. 16GB of RAM, 512GB SSD and a beautiful 13-inch screen delivering a 120Hz refresh rate makes this Ultrabook ready for competition.
Reviewers from Theverge have found the following[***]:
The Razer Blade Stealth 13 is one of the best-looking gaming laptops out there. It's a world away from traditional gaming laptop designs like that of the Dell G5. This Blade looks and feels like a premium ultrabook, and it wouldn't be out of place in a school or office setting.
- 1. ^ Razer Blade Stealth 13 (2020) Review. Pcmag. 02 July 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Razer Blade Stealth 13 (late 2020) review. Techadvisor. 08 December 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Razer Blade Stealth 13 (Late 2020) review. Techradar. 13 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Razer Blade Stealth 13 (2020) review: great gaming on the go. Theverge. 28 July 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.