Fujifilm SQ1 Review Rundown
Fujifilm Instax Square SQ1 is a square-format instant camera that's easy affordable and easy to use. The Instax SQ1 offers the ease of one-button operation, a mirror for selfies, and it gives you the spontaneous, unpredictable feeling that you only get with a true film camera. In-camera editing tools let you add filters and print off black-and-white shots.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Fujifilm Instax Square SQ1 is an instant camera with loads of appeal. It's a pure point-and-shoot, easy enough to pass off to a friend for a snapshot. The camera itself is on the bulky side, at 5.2 by 4.7 by 2.3 inches (HWD)
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Fujifilm Instax SQ1 is a new middle ground in its instant camera range. It combines the ease of use of Fuji's more basic models with larger, square format film. The fixed focus lens makes the SQ1 best suited to portraits and middle-distance subjects. It's hard to beat for sheer value, filling a gap between the basic Instax Mini 11 and the more advanced SQ6.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Fujifilm Instax SQ1 is the brand's latest instant camera. There are no settings, no control over the flash and only a duo of shooting modes. This camera uses the Instax Square film (62mm x 62mm image area) which is larger than the film used by the cheaper Mini range of Instax cameras.
- 1. ^ Fujifilm Instax Square SQ1 Review. Pcmag. 16 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Fujifilm Instax SQ1 review. Techradar. 16 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Fujifilm Instax SQ1 Review. Trustedreviews. 21 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.