Sennheiser HD 560S Review Rundown
Sennheiser HD 560S are an open-back over-ear set of cans sporting a ¼-inch jack (for use with amps) and a 3.5mm converter in the box. The HD 560s's emphasis is on sound quality and comfort, all at a price that won't break the bank.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Sennheiser HD 560S are a very specific pair of headphones. They're designed to assist in comparative listening, in mixing, in DJing or similarly work-orientated applications. Soundstage is big in all directions, and individual elements of a recording appear on the stage in an absolutely solid area of space. Detail levels – whether concerning instrument timbre or vocal technique – are absolutely sky-high.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
Sennheiser HD 560S are an open-back over-ear set of cans sporting a ¼-inch jack (for use with amps) and a 3.5mm converter in the box. Headband offers a tight and firm grip without applying too much pressure, and with a light weight overall, there isn't much of a “presence” on the head to contend with over long sessions of listening. Comfort is further aided by the velour covering over the cups, which never gets too hot – although it may become a little grubby with extensive, extended usage. Some sound bleed when listening, particularly at higher volumes.
Reviewers from Whathifi have found the following[***]:
Sennheiser HD 560S open-back headphones cost less than £200 ($200) Open-back design means they feel ventilated and cool to wear. Headband is plastic and the sliding mechanism clicks when adjusting them to fit. 120ohm drive unit with specialised polymer-blend diaphragm and high-strength magnet.
- 1. ^ Sennheiser HD 560S review. Techradar. 07 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Sennheiser HD 560S Review. Trustedreviews. 05 February 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Sennheiser HD 560S review. Whathifi. 08 March 2021. Retrieved 12 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.