Bose Frames Tempo Review Rundown
Bose | Published on 21 Mar 2021 | Last Edited on 11 May 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
The second-generation of Bose's audio sunglasses, the new Bose Frames drop augmented reality but gain better battery life. The Tempo lasts up to 8 hours on a single charge; the Tenor/Soprano, 5.5 hours. While Bose has done a lot to improve sound quality, the new Frames don't quite cut it in louder environments like train stations or public transport.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Gizmodo have found the following[***]:
The new Bose Frames don't deliver mind-blowing audio quality. They sound fine, and if memory serves, slightly better than the original Frames. Like other wireless Bluetooth headphones, you can also control your media or take calls via the single button on the right arm.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The $249.95 Bose Frames Tempo are focused on sports. The temples on these sunglasses are huge, each roughly the size of a single-ear Bluetooth earpiece. The Frames deliver crisp, clear sound that allows you to hear your surroundings with ease. On tracks with intense sub-bass content, the Frames deliver lackluster bass response.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Bose Frames Tempo, Tenor and Soprano are new versions of the company's audio sunglasses. The Tempo has larger speakers and better battery life to keep you moving. The new Frames also benefit from IPX4 water- and sweat-resistant rating. Bose has done a lot to improve sound quality, but the new Frames don't quite cut it in louder environments.
Reviewers from Theverge have found the following[***]:
Bose's Frames Tempos have speakers built right into their frame. They're aimed at hikers, runners, cyclists, and anyone else who spends a good chunk of their time outside. There's a surprising amount of separation between vocals and instrumentation. The controls that Bose came up with are wonderfully foolproof.
- 1. ^ I Love The New Bose Frames Even If I Look Like an Absolute Jabroni. Gizmodo. 2021-01-27. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Bose Frames Tempo Review. Pcmag. 2020-09-30. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Bose Frames (Tempo, Tenor and Soprano) review. Techradar. 2021-02-08. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 4. ^ Bose Frames Tempo review: the specs to beat. Theverge. 2021-03-27. Retrieved 2021-05-11.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.