POCO X3 NFC Review Rundown
Xiaomi | Published on 21 Mar 2021 | Last Edited on 24 Mar 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC is powerecd by mid-range Qualcomm 732G processor. On a technical level, the phone's screen is terrific for the price. It also has an impressive 64MP main camera as well as IP53 rating for protection against dust and water.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Expertreviews have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC costs £199, or you can pay an extra £30 for double the internal storage. It comes with a quadruple-camera array, which consists of a 64MP primary unit as well as the usual smattering of depth, macro and ultrawide sensors. It also supports NFC contactless payments – it would be weird if it didn't, given the name – but what is surprising is the phone has an IP53 rating.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi brings a smartphone to the market that can boast of powerful specs but still costs only 230 Euros (~$272) The Poco X3 offers powerful equipment on the spec sheet. With the Snapdragon 732G, the smartphone possesses a powerful SoC that, although not offering as much power as the current high-end SoCs, still offers sufficient amount to display all games smoothly.
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi's Poco X3 is a big, heavy phone with a big 6.67in screen. It has a quad camera setup on the back, though the main lens is the star of the show. On the front you'll find a 20Mp, f/2.2 selfie camera which also delivers much better results than most competitors at the same price.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC is one of the best value phones for techies on a tight budget. The base model costs £199 (about $250, AU$360) and comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB storage. It has an IR blaster, which allows the phone to act as a universal remote, a headphone jack and a side-loaded fingerprint scanner.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi's Poco smartphone sub-brand has made a real impact with its ability to offer eyebrow-raising performance at a low price. At just £199, the Poco X3 NFC looks to do the same for the budget brigade. The phone sports a hugely prominent camera module, which the case mitigates with a large circular lip. Xiaomi's MIUI 12 skin is perfectly pleasant to use day to day.
- 1. ^ Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC review: A whole lot of phone for not much money. Expertreviews. 12 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Poco X3 NFC smartphone - Equipment champion in the mid-range. Notebookcheck. 15 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC review. Techadvisor. 30 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC review. Techradar. 05 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ Poco X3 NFC Review. Trustedreviews. 18 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.