Razer Naga Pro Review Rundown
Razer Naga Pro has three swappable side panels depending on the type of game you're playing, with one including 12 side buttons for MMO gaming. It boasts low click latency and wide CPI range on top of a large number of fully-programmable buttons.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The Razer Naga Pro can be outfitted with three different swappable panels. The top panel curves like an hourglass, with the palm rest featuring an RGB-lit Razer logo. The right side of the mouse features a carved out section for the ring finger rest, and just below there's a grippable panel designed for the pinkie finger.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The $149 Razer Naga Pro adds optical switches, wireless charging, and the company's high-end 20,000 DPI sensor. Using swappable magnetic side panels, you get up to a whopping 19 buttons. While all those “pro” bells and whistles are great, the flat shape makes it less comfortable for long sessions than its more conventional counterparts.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Razer Naga Pro is an amazing mouse for MMO gaming. It comes with hot-swappable side panels that have two, six, or 12 buttons. All buttons are programmable, including the scroll wheel's up/down and left/right inputs. The Razer is okay for ultra-light gaming, but it's not designed for this use.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Razer Naga Pro is a versatile mouse with solid gaming performance and a lot of customization options. Its hardware lets you pick the perfect thumbpad; its software lets you effortlessly assign as many commands as your heart desires. The trouble comes with the wireless connectivity, while solid, is not as perfect as it needs to be to facilitate very high-level players.
Reviewers from Tomshardware have found the following[***]:
The Razer Naga Pro is the followup to the Naga Trinity gaming mouse. There are two rows of three buttons, with each button having a fairly pronounced depth. You can swap the mouse's connection between wired, Razer HyperSpeed dongle and Bluetooth. The mouse module on the latest version, Synapse 3.5, turns it into a beast of a product.
- 1. ^ Razer Naga Pro review. Laptopmag. 03 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Razer Naga Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse Review. Pcmag. 18 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Razer Naga Pro Mouse Review. Rtings. 21 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Razer Naga Pro review. Tomsguide. 08 October 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ Razer Naga Pro Review: Three Designs, One Excellent Wireless MMO Mouse. Tomshardware. 03 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.