Logitech G203 Lightsync Review Rundown
The G203 Lightsync is the latest in a line of inexpensive, lightweight gaming mice from Logitech. The mouse's low profile, small frame, and pretty RGB lighting give you more bang than you'd expect for a relatively modest buck. The problem is that Logitech didn't take the extra step in making the blue and lilac's rubber cable's match the rest of the mouse.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
Logitech's G203 Lightsync is a simple wired gaming mouse that's been around for a few years. Its buttons fall into the right-handed six-button gaming mouse layout. The mouse is smaller than the average gaming pointer, measuring 1.38 by 4.5 by 2.28 inches. Its proprietary "gaming-grade" sensor tracks at up to 8,000dpi.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G203 Lightsync is the latest in a line of inexpensive, lightweight gaming mice from major manufacturers. The G203 stands shoulder-to-shoulder with competitors like the Razer Viper Mini and the SteelSeries Rival 3. It's a low-profile, semi-ambidextrous design with a black plastic chassis that measures 4.6 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches.
Reviewers from Tomshardware have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G203 Lightsync is available in black, white and, as of today, lilac and blue. The mouse's PTFE feet helped the mouse glide around nicely,as did the light weight. You get 6 programmable buttons total: the 2 side buttons, CPI switch, scroll wheel and left and right click buttons.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G203 Lightsync is an updated version of the company's G203 gaming mouse. Offers a higher-sensitivity 8000 DPI sensor and six programmable buttons. Out-the-box lighting is fully RGB with 16 million colours, making it perfect for those who love a bedroom disco.
- 1. ^ Logitech G203 Lightsync Review. Pcmag. 22 May 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Logitech G203 Lightsync review. Tomsguide. 07 May 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Logitech G203 Lightsync Mouse Review: Basic Cutie. Tomshardware. 25 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Logitech G203 Lightsync Review. Trustedreviews. 12 February 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.