Razer Pro Click Review Rundown
Razer Pro Click is a right-handed, eight-button mouse. It can pair to four devices simultaneously, one via the wireless USB receiver and three through Bluetooth. It is the first mouse in the company's new workplace productivity peripheral lineup, the Razer Productivity Suite.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Razer Pro Click is a right-handed, eight-button mouse. The mouse's base slopes up to a high hump under your right thumb. The thumb wing provides you a way to rest your thumb without gripping the side, reducing strain on your hand. As a wireless mouse, the Pro Click delivers top of the line functionality.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Razer Pro Click is an excellent wireless mouse made for general productivity. It feels excellently well-built, has an ergonomic shape that's comfortable for most hand sizes and grips, and buttons that are clicky and satisfying. The mouse can pair to four devices simultaneously, one via the wireless USB receiver and three through Bluetooth.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Razer Pro Click is one of the best Bluetooth-capable office mice we've seen. It's a full-sized mouse, so it's probably not the most portable wireless mouse for people who do a lot of traveling. The lack of a USB Type-C is disappointing, and the micro USB connection on the front of the mouse is awkward.
- 1. ^ Razer Pro Click Wireless Mouse Review. Pcmag. 27 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Razer Pro Click Mouse Review. Rtings. 17 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Razer Pro Click review. Techradar. 21 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.