Logitech G923 Review Rundown
Logitech | Published on 21 Mar 2021 | Last Edited on 24 Mar 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
Logitech G923 is the company's first racing wheel in two decades. The wheel is wrapped in hand-stitched leather, the gear shift paddles are solid chunks of aluminum, and the buttons all feel of a decent level of quality. Inside, the force feedback is driven by a system of gears instead of the direct-drive system of more expensive wheels. There's also the new TrueForce system, and something called “closed-loop” motor control, which is supposed to make the wheel more responsive to in-game inputs.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Expertreviews have found the following[***]:
The Logitech G923 is available in two variants: one for Playstation/PC, another for Xbox/PC. In the box, you get the wheel itself and motor base, which is solidly constructed and feels great to drive with. The wheel is wrapped in hand-stitched leather, the gear shift paddles are solid chunks of aluminium and the buttons all feel of a decent level of quality. The pedals hook to the wheel with a single cable and you can rely on either the built-in carpet grip for casual setups, or use the six threaded mount points for permanent attachment.
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
The G923 is the latest version of Logitech's entry-level gaming wheel. There's just one model name for both the PlayStation and Xbox variants. The drive system inside the wheel is basically the same as before. TrueForce works by hooking directly into a game's engine and using the data available instead of using a profile and a library of haptic effects, as has been the case for the past 20 years.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The G923 is compatible with both the Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X. The wheel still features the same caliber of materials, from the leather stitching to the metal pedals, incredibly sturdy steering, strong force-feedback and logical button layout all return. Button placements and macros are customizable through Logitech's GHub application to a respectable degree. Hardcore racing sims like Assetto and iRacing work incredibly well.
- 1. ^ Logitech G923 review: The (True)Force is strong with this one. Expertreviews. 17 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Logitech G923 review. Techadvisor. 20 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Logitech G923 racing wheel review. Techradar. 16 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.