Poco F2 Pro Review Rundown
Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro is a handset with high-end specs going for a mid-range price. It is based on the Redmi K30 Pro, which Xiaomi released in March for the Chinese market. The Poco phone feels far less flexible than flagship Android camera phones. There is a single bottom-firing loudspeaker, which is loud.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The Poco F2 Pro is similar in size to the OnePlus 8 Pro, but with a slightly smaller 6.67-inch AMOLED screen on the front. The rear camera is set inside a circular module containing four sensors, just like the OnePlus phone, while the flash unit sits outside it. Portrait mode has good edge recognition, but is affected by the varying exposure and dynamic range problems found in the main camera.
Reviewers from Notebookcheck have found the following[***]:
The Poco F2 Pro is available in Europe and is based on the Redmi K30 Pro, which Xiaomi released in March for the Chinese market. The phone now also comes with 5G support, fast UFS 3.1 storage and a 4700-mAh battery that supports 30-watt fast charging. The camera setup on the back is composed of a 64-MP main camera with an open aperture of f/1.89.
Reviewers from Phonearena have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi's Poco F2 Pro is a great choice for people that want the flagship experience without breaking the bank. It's a 5G-ready phone with excellent battery life, surprisingly good camera, and superb performance. With a price tag of €549 for the base 6GB RAM/128GB storage version and €649 for the top 8GB/256GB storage in Europe, it very well might be!
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Poco F2 Pro is the first of the Pocophone range to get announced outside Asia. It has a 64MP main camera, fast 30W charging, a 4,700mAh battery, and a large FHD+ screen. There's no notch and minimal bezel on the front of the phone - you don't need big bezels to house the camera if the camera is hidden inside the phone. The phone also has fairly high-end specs across the board.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
Xiaomi's Poco F2 Pro is one of the best mid-range phones around. Powered by a top-end Snapdragon 865 processor, it's as capable as any other Android phone on the market, regardless of price. In good lighting, the camera is capable of capturing genuinely excellent shots. You can get a better camera, cleaner software and a more fluid display for a little less money.
- 1. ^ Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Review: 5G for just $500. Digitaltrends. 23 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Smartphone Review - Mid-range Phone with an HDR AMOLED Display and >1000 nits. Notebookcheck. 29 July 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro Review. Phonearena. 19 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Xiaomi Poco F2 Pro review. Techradar. 19 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ Poco F2 Pro Review. Trustedreviews. 24 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.