Miele TriFlex HX1 Review Rundown
Miele Triflex HX1 is a cordless vacuum with a unique three-in-one design. It can be configured to be strictly handheld or work in two different floor styles. Its battery life is on the short side and it can get heavy in handheld mode. It's powerful, versatile, and doesn't take up too much space.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
Miele's Triflex HX1 can be configured to be strictly handheld or work in two different floor styles. Cleaning my cat tree took the handheld brush, upholstery accessory, and dusting brush. The max setting lives up to its name and sucked up everything in site. It took about 12 minutes to fully clean the cat tree.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Miele Triflex HX1 is a cordless vacuum with a unique three-in-one design. It performs superbly well on bare floors and clears an impressive amount of debris on low and high-pile carpet. While it's easy to maintain, it does have a small dirt compartment that you need to empty quite frequently.
Reviewers from Techadvisor have found the following[***]:
The Miele TriFlex comes in three models. The standard HX1 (£479), the Cat & Dog model (£579) and the Pro (£679) We tested the Dog andamp; Cat model, which has additional features that the standard model does not: a HEPA-grade filter, lights and a turbo brush.
- 1. ^ Miele Triflex HX1 Cat & Dog Cordless Vacuum review. Digitaltrends. 14 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Miele Triflex HX1 Vacuum Review. Rtings. 22 December 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Miele TriFlex HX1 review. Techadvisor. 18 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.