JBL LIVE 300TWS Review Rundown
JBL LIVE 300TWS are a fairly straight-forward pair of truly wireless in-ears. They deliver strong, bass-forward audio in a water-resistant, secure-fitting design. The battery life may not be as impressive as JBL advertises, but the case at least allows for a couple of extra charges. If you're on a bit of a budget, the JBL Live 300 TWS's many features and good sound quality make them a worthy option.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The JBL Live 300TWS are the company's newest release in the true wireless category. These earbuds pack dynamic sound and smart controls into a ruggedly handsome chassis. JBL is known for its emphatic, bass-forward sound, which is why I'm taken aback by the buds's tamed low end. The buds have stellar midrange and vocal reproduction.
Reviewers from Macworld have found the following[***]:
The JBL Live 300TWS are true wireless earbuds with a 2.7-inch-wide case. Despite JBL's claim that the buds will play music for a full six hours, on two occasions they sputtered out before I reached the fifth hour. The left earbud allows you to activate either the Google Assistant or Alexa.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
JBL's Live 300TWS are true wireless earbuds with built-in Alexa and Google Assistant. An IPX5 rating means the earphones can withstand splashes and light rain. The earpieces utilize separate eartips and earfins to obtain a secure in-ear fit. There's plenty of low-frequency response at moderate volumes.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The JBL LIVE 300TWS are a fairly straight-forward pair of truly wireless in-ears that perform decently overall for most uses. Their sound profile is fairly well-balanced, making them suitable for a wide range of genres. They last 4.4 hours off a single charge, which is similar to many other truly wireless headphones but is a lot shorter than the six hours JBL advertises. They take 1.3 hours to charge, and their case only gives around two full additional charges.
Reviewers from Whathifi have found the following[***]:
The JBL Live 300TWS are true wireless headphones with built-in Alexa and Google Assistant. They come in black, white and navy, with a kind of taupe colour in the works. The design of the buds feels more streamlined and teardrop-shaped, thanks to the perfectly-angled neck.
- 1. ^ JBL Live 300TWS Review. Laptopmag. 27 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ JBL Live 300TWS review: Feature-rich earbuds for the not-so-rich. Macworld. 22 July 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ JBL Live 300TWS Review. Pcmag. 17 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ JBL LIVE 300TWS Truly Wireless Headphones Review. Rtings. 02 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ JBL Live 300TWS review. Whathifi. 07 April 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.