Razer Viper Ultimate Review Rundown
Razer Viper Ultimate is a great ambidextrous, wireless mouse with a super-lightweight design that makes me want to ditch my heavier mice. The Viper Ultimate relies on Razer's software suite for all its customization, including Razer Synapse to change its settings and Razer Chroma to customize its lighting. It's an amazing FPS gaming mouse, while the Glorious Model D is an excellent choice for ultra-light gaming.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The Razer Viper Ultimate is a great ambidextrous, wireless mouse with a super-lightweight design. This mouse also has great wireless performance and comes with a neat charging dock. However, you're paying a good $149 for both the mouse ($129 separately) and the dock.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Razer Viper Ultimate is a high-end take on the standardized esports mouse. It's a scant five grams heavier than the original wired Viper. The mouse uses Razer's new Focus+ optical sensor, which bumps the maximum sensor setting to 20,000 dots per inch. Both the Viper and Viper Ultimate are highly accurate mice.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Razer Viper Ultimate is an amazing gaming mouse that's very versatile and handles anything you throw at it. Due to its low-back design and fairly short body, the Razer ViperUltimate is better suited for small and medium hands for a palm grip. The Viper Ultimate's click latency, both wired and wireless, is amazing, and even most competitive gamers shouldn't notice any delay when playing.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Razer Viper Ultimate is a slim yet sturdy ambidextrous mouse that feels nearly just as responsive as your go-to wired mouse. It's made out of a slick yet grippy plastic on both exterior sides and a scroll wheel that offers a pleasing bit of resistance – not too fast, not too slow. Most praise should be heaped upon its Razer Focus+ Optical Sensor, which can also be found in the bigger, more customizable Basilisk Ultimate.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Razer Viper Ultimate ($150) is an ambidextrous gaming mouse. It has flawless wireless performance, an excellent design and plenty of battery life. For the asking price, the Viper Ultimate doesn't have as many bells and whistles as it could. But if you're a left-handed gamer who's looking to invest in something premium, it's well worth a look.
Reviewers from Tomshardware have found the following[***]:
Razer's Viper Ultimate is an RGB-clad attempt at the best wireless mouse. It uses the same sensor and wireless tech as the Razer Basilisk Ultimate. The mouse is only 1.49 inches (37.8mm) tall, and this short stature can create problems for gamers with larger hands who prefer a palm grip.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Razer Viper Ultimate is a new wireless gaming mouse aimed at e-sports. Razer claims its new HyperSpeed wireless technology is a superior alternative to Bluetooth in terms of speed, reliability and accuracy. It also comes with a slew of new features including smart tracking, asymmetric cut-off and motion sync, while borrowing other successful innovations from other Razer peripherals such as optical switches.
- 1. ^ Razer Viper Ultimate Review. Laptopmag. 18 October 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Razer Viper Ultimate Review. Pcmag. 15 November 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Razer Viper Ultimate Mouse Review. Rtings. 21 December 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Razer Viper Ultimate review. Techradar. 19 December 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ Razer Viper Ultimate Review. Tomsguide. 14 November 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 6. ^ Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless Gaming Mouse Review: Best for Claw Grippers . Tomshardware. 07 December 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 7. ^ Hands on: Razer Viper Ultimate Review. Trustedreviews. 18 October 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.