Razer DeathAdder v2 Review Rundown
Razer's most popular gaming mouse gets a much-needed update. The DeathAdder V2 is an ergonomic, right-handed mouse with a high, curved profile. Its limited button layout and design won't be suited to MMO players or games that heavily rely on ability attacks.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The $69.99 DeathAdder V2 brings the old reliable up to date. The V2 features Razer's Focus+ sensor, which tracks at up to 20,000dpi and as fast as 650 inches per second. Arguably the biggest improvement to the V2 is its onboard memory.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Razer Deathadder V2 has two different lighting zones: the scroll wheel and Razer logo. You can choose from a staggering 16.8 million colors and customize lighting themes in Razer's Synapse 3 desktop app. The mouse is pretty lightweight as well, making it possible to reduce hand and wrist fatigue if you're working long hours.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Razer DeathAdder V2 is an ergonomic, right-handed mouse with a high, curved profile. It also has textured grips on each side; and four extra buttons. The mouse also features a new Focus+ optical sensor, which can reach DPI levels of up to 20,000.
Reviewers from Tomshardware have found the following[***]:
The Razer DeathAdder V2 ($69.99) updates the original with the new Razer Focus+ optical sensor, eight programmable buttons and a slightly modified design. The mouse's contoured shape, material, and slightly larger dimensions makes it seem bigger than it really is. The scroll wheel and logo both feature RGB backlighting.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
DeathAdder V2 is Razer's latest and most powerful wired gaming mouse. Features the company's Focus+ sensor and a whopping 20,000 DPI. Weight of just 82g means it's lighter than first anticipated, and ensures less wrist fatigue for a much more enjoyable gaming experience. Eight programmable buttons along with Hypershift means customisation options are practically endless.
- 1. ^ Razer DeathAdder V2 Gaming Mouse Review. Pcmag. 16 January 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Razer Deathadder V2 review. Techradar. 11 February 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Razer DeathAdder V2 review. Tomsguide. 28 January 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Razer DeathAdder V2 Gaming Mouse Review: Deadlier Than Ever. Tomshardware. 14 January 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ Razer DeathAdder V2 Mouse Review. Trustedreviews. 29 February 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.