Sennheiser MOMENTUM 3 Review Rundown
Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless have a good audio quality and a sleek retro look. They are priced identically to the Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700, which deliver the best ANC you can buy. Like many ANC headphones, the Momentum Wireless add in a little bit of high-frequency hiss—it's not unpleasant, but it's noticeable.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The $399 Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless headphones offer improved active noise cancelling. The headphones offer Tile integration, which will help you keep tabs on the cans up to 150 feet. A recent update brings Amazon Alexa into the mix as one of the digital assistants (Siri or Google Assistant)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
Sennheiser's Momentum 3 Wireless headphones offer powerful active noise cancellation. The headphones use Bluetooth 5.0 and support AptX and AAC Bluetooth codecs. The ANC is less effective with office-related sounds like loud keyboard typing or nearby chatter, but it still does a solid job of bringing down the overall noise level.
Reviewers from Rtings have found the following[***]:
The Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless are decent noise cancelling headphones that have a good audio quality and a sleek retro look. These headphones are quite comfortable and have a decent noise isolation performance. These closed-back headphones leak quite a bit at high volume, meaning they shouldn't be used in very quiet environments with people surrounding you, as they could be bothered by your audio leaking out. While they have their pros and cons, they have both great noise isolation and their integrated microphone does a better job of making your voice clear.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless headphones cost $399.95 / AED 1,649 (around £280 / AU$500) Using the Tile app, you can 'call' your headphones any time you can't find them, which is a fantastic feature for forgetful types. The headphones' 17-hour battery life sounds rather good, but compare it to the 30 hours offered by Sony's WH-1000XM3 noise-cancelling headphones.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
The Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless headphones are a few notches below the best noise-cancelling headphones, including the class-leading Bose 700. The headphones boast three different ANC modes – Anti-Pressure (low), Anti-Wind (medium), and Max (high) – each one programmed to minimize a certain level of ambient sound. On-ear detection can automatically pause music whenever removing headphones from your head and resume playback when placing them back on.
Reviewers from Whathifi have found the following[***]:
The Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless are among the best noise-cancelling headphones we've tested in recent months. The flagship pairs in the now-iconic Momentum line have, alongside their extensive family of wired, over-ear, one-ear,. in-ear and true wireless siblings, reflected the range's ‘momentum' moniker perfectly. They collapse inwards to fit comfortably into a coat pocket or sit inside the supplied grey fabric case.
- 1. ^ Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless Headphones review. Laptopmag. 19 January 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless Review. Pcmag. 23 January 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless Headphones Review. Rtings. 21 October 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless review. Techradar. 10 February 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless review. Tomsguide. 27 February 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 6. ^ Sennheiser Momentum 3 Wireless review. Whathifi. 05 September 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.