Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Review Rundown
The ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 is a more modern business laptop, but it still has a commercial heart. At 3 pounds and 0.6 inches thin, it is incredibly light and slim. Despite being slim, it has a decent number of ports. It can be configured with up to a 10th Gen Core i7 Comet Lake processor, 16GB RAM, 2TB SSD, and a 4K display.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 features a 14-inch 4K display, though you can also opt for a 1080p model, which will save you a few hundred bucks. The bundled-in stylus, the ThinkPad Pen Pro, is a great addition, but it can't be pulled out when the laptop is flat on the table. In our lightest test, the X1 yoga lasted 7 hours and 49 minutes while looping a local 1080p video file. Both the Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 and HP Spectre x360 13 are better 2-1 laptops for the average person.
Reviewers from Laptopmag have found the following[***]:
The ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 is slated to launch sometime in 2020 (no exact month has been detailed just yet), and will start at $1,599. At 3 pounds and 12.7 x 8.6 x 0.6 inches, it is incredibly light and slim, making it a perfect companion for business users who are always on the go. It offers two Thunderbolt 3 ports, two USB 3.1 ports, an HDMI port, a headphone jack and a security lock slot.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The ThinkPad X1 Yoga is Lenovo's flagship 2-in-1 hybrid laptop for business. The $1,377 base model has a Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM, a 256GB solid-state drive. Two in-between screens are available, one a 1080p privacy screen and the other with WQHD (2,560 by 1,440) resolution.
- 1. ^ Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 review: The legacy continues. Digitaltrends. 27 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 hands on review. Laptopmag. 05 January 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Yoga Gen 5 Review. Pcmag. 21 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.