Volvo V60 Cross Country Review Rundown
Volvo V60 Cross Country is more capable off-road than the regular V60, but isn't an SUV. Cross Country uses the same all-wheel-drive system as the standard V60 T6, which can split power 50/50 between the front and rear axles. The V60 and Cross Country are dimensionally identical inside.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Find Related Products (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Autoexpress have found the following[***]:
The new Volvo V60 Cross Country has a 187bhp D4 four-cylinder diesel engine, sending power to an all-wheel-drive system through an eight-speed auto box. It rides 60mm higher than a regular V60, thanks to a combination of suspension changes and larger-diameter tyres. The interior is sumptuous and comfortable, using the same high-quality materials, designed around an excellent nine-inch portrait-style infotainment screen.
Reviewers from Carmagazine have found the following[***]:
The V60 Cross Country is a raised up V60 with a more rugged all-round look. Ride height has been increased by 60mm over the V60, while all-wheel drive, an automatic gearbox and Hill Descent Control are fitted as standard. Front parking sensors also make the kit list, as does comfort-orientated suspension. The V60 CC proves itself to be a very capable machine indeed.
Reviewers from Cnet have found the following[***]:
Volvo's new V60 Cross Country is a relaxed, easygoing cruiser. The Cross Country uses the same all-wheel-drive system as the standard V60 T6. The V60 doesn't get the optional rear air suspension of the larger V90 Cross Country.
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The V60 Cross Country is based on the V60 station wagon, but it traded its Stan Smiths for a pair of REI hiking boots. All-wheel drive is optional on the regular V60; it's standard on the Cross Country. The Cross Country offers 29.7 cubic feet of trunk space with four passengers on-board.
- 1. ^ New Volvo V60 Cross Country 2019 review. Autoexpress. 08 March 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Volvo V60 Cross Country review: tough yet gentle. Carmagazine. 01 March 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ 2020 Volvo V60 Cross Country first drive review: Small changes make a big impact. Cnet. 28 August 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ 2020 Volvo V60 Cross Country first drive. Digitaltrends. 15 February 2019. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.