Fujifilm X-T4 Review Rundown
The Fujifilm X-T4 is getting a lot of buzz from enthusiast and pro photographers alike. The camera has a dedicated Movie mode, accessible via the Still/Movie switch. It also offers a Boost mode that cuts into battery life in exchange for the option to increase the viewfinder's resolution.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The X-T4 launched at $300 less than the Fujifilm X-H1, yet is a better camera in every way except for the lack of a top LCD display. It can shoot in continuous mode at 15 frames per second, an impressive feat for a mechanical shutter. Video quality is excellent, but if you need a dependable machine that can keep churning out 4K/60 footage, this is not the camera for you.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
The Fujifilm X-T4 is getting a lot of buzz from enthusiast and pro photographers. The camera has a dedicated Movie mode, accessible via the Still/Movie switch. In-camera Raw processing is available, and the camera can be set to capture images at uncompressed, compressed, or losslessly compressed quality.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Fujifilm X-T4 is one heck of a camera that possesses wonderful charm and immense power under the hood. In-body image stabilization (IBIS) provides up to 6.5EV (or exposure value) of stabilization when used with one of the company's stabilized lenses. Face and Eye AF is improved and the camera will shoot only 8fps in 'continuous low' mode, but it's worth noting the positive impact of image stabilization.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Fujifilm X-T4 is the brand's flagship APS-C size mirrorless camera. Sporting a retro film camera design, it stands out aesthetically as one of the more attractive cameras in the advanced-pro market. It's packed with some of the most advanced camera technology to be found anywhere. Big ticket features include an all-new in-body image stabilisation system.
- 1. ^ Fujifilm X-T4 review: Perfectly balanced. Digitaltrends. 21 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Fujifilm X-T4 Review. Pcmag. 15 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Fujifilm X-T4 review. Techradar. 14 May 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ FujiFilm X-T4 Review. Trustedreviews. 25 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.