Fujifilm X-T200 Review Rundown
Fujifilm X-T200 is the company's least expensive interchangeable lens camera with a built-in viewfinder. It offers the performance, lens options, and manual control to help budding photographers hone and improve their craft. The camera is rated for about 270 shots per charge or 90 minutes of video recording, but image playback, editing, and Wi-Fi transfer will chew into those figures.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Digitaltrends have found the following[***]:
The X-T200 is Fujifilm's best effort yet at making a premium camera for an entry-level customer. At $600 for the camera body or $700 with a 15-45mm kit lens (tested), it's also an exceptional value. Flipping the screen into selfie position will automatically turn on face- and eye-recognition autofocus.
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
Fujifilm X-T200 is the company's least expensive interchangeable lens camera with a built-in viewfinder. The LCD is one of the largest you'll find in a consumer camera, at 3.5 inches diagonally with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Autofocus system and performance are the same as the X-A7.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Fujifilm X-T200 is an entry-level APS-C mirrorless camera. Uses the same X Trans CMOS sensor you'll find in the company's high-end cameras. Improvements to the sensor means the readout from the camera is now 3.5x faster. The XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS lens that ships in the box is quite good as far as kit lenses go.
Reviewers from Tomsguide have found the following[***]:
Fujifilm X-T200 is a fun to use mirrorless camera meant for the photographer who wants an entry-level camera with interchangeable lenses. It's quick to focus, takes good photos and videos, and with its side-by-side previews of how a selected filter will affect an image, is also a good camera to help beginners learn the basics of photography.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
Fujifilm X-T200 has a large 3.5in touchscreen - the largest on any camera in its class. It can record un-cropped 4K-video (3840 x 2160) at 30fps and Full HD video at up to 120fps. Improved readout speeds of its sensor reduce rolling shutter artefacts, lowering the risk of distorting recorded video.
- 1. ^ Fujifilm X-T200 review: All the camera you need. Digitaltrends. 22 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Fujifilm X-T200 Review. Pcmag. 22 June 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Fujifilm X-T200 review. Techradar. 04 May 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 4. ^ Fujifilm X-T200 review. Tomsguide. 25 August 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 5. ^ Fujifilm X-T200 Review. Trustedreviews. 01 July 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.