Fujifilm X-Pro3 Review Rundown
Fujifilm | Published on 21 Mar 2021 | Last Edited on 13 Jun 2021 | Written by Dr Jiulin Teng w/ Neosummarizer
Fujifilm X-Pro3 is an APS-C mirrorless camera that offers rangefinder-style shooting. Its design incorporates a brilliant hybrid viewfinder, titanium construction, and a hidden rear display. A color E Ink square mimics the appearance of a film reminder slot from a 35mm camera. As long as you turn on Raw capture, you can reprocess images with any film look you'd like.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Pcmag have found the following[***]:
Fujifilm's X-Pro3 has a brilliant hybrid viewfinder, titanium construction, and a hidden rear display. You can also buy the camera with a Dura finish, in your choice of silver or black, for $1,999.95. The camera includes a traditional text-based menu, which you'll use for the basics.
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
Fujifilm X-Pro3 is an APS-C mirrorless camera that offers a rangefinder-style shooting experience long favored by street photographers. It has an upgraded version of its hybrid viewfinder – which lets you switch between electronic and optical modes. There are also two new scratch-resistant, titanium versions of the camera that cost extra. The boldest and potentially the most polarizing addition, though, is a new ‘hidden’ LCD screen that folds inwards to face the camera.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
Fujifilm X-Pro3 makes three big changes to its design. These are a new titanium coating (on the Dura Black and Dura Silver versions), an upgraded hybrid viewfinder, and that “hidden” LCD. When the screen is folded up (or hidden), you get a small secondary LCD on the rear. This can either show the film simulation mode you're in (which neatly looks like a retro film canister)
- 1. ^ Fujifilm X-Pro3 Review. Pcmag. 2020-01-17. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 2. ^ Hands on: Fujifilm X-Pro3 review. Techradar. 2019-11-08. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- 3. ^ Hands on: Fujifilm X-Pro3 Review. Trustedreviews. 2019-10-23. Retrieved 2021-03-07.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.