Samsung Q950TS Review Rundown
The Samsung Q950TS is the brand's 2020 flagship 8K TV. It's equipped with Ambilight and supports Dolby Vision as well as HDR10+ dynamic metadata compatibility. It sounds better than any other TV on the market, thanks to its Bowers & Wilkins integrated soundbar. The price makes it an undeniably idiosyncratic purchase.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Price Comparison (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Techradar have found the following[***]:
The Samsung Q950TS is Samsung's flagship 2020 QLED TV. Off-board connections, nicely slim chassis and extremely thin bezel makes for one of the most discreet 75-inch TVs around. Samsung's ability to keep black tones differentiated and white tones clean – even when they're on-screen simultaneously - is impressive on a fairly fundamental level.
Reviewers from Trustedreviews have found the following[***]:
The Samsung QE75Q950TS is a 75-inch TV from the brand's 2020 flagship range of 8K TVs. It boasts a new video processor that includes elements of deep learning; a new audio system that places sounds accurately on the screen; and a spectacular new frame-free design. The incredibly trim bezel also means that you feel more immersed in the screen's pictures.
Reviewers from Whathifi have found the following[***]:
The Q950TS is the top model in Samsung's 2020 TV range. It's the first 8K TV we've tested that isn't a downgrade on its 4K siblings. Samsung's One Connect system routes all of the TV's connections through an external box that can be hidden out of sight. Tizen operating system is the best in class in terms of both usability and app selection.
- 1. ^ Samsung Q950TS 8K QLED TV (75Q950TS) review. Techradar. 24 March 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Samsung QE75Q950TS Review. Trustedreviews. 26 March 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Samsung QE75Q950TS 8K TV review. Whathifi. 21 September 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.