Tesla Model X Review Rundown
The Tesla Model X electric crossover is expected to outsell the manufacturer's Model S globally. Falcon doors, an iPad-like cockpit screen, fart sound effects, and an unholy 0-62mph time of 2.6 seconds for the fastest model help the Tesla stand out from the crowd.
This rundown provides our analysis on 8 third-party reviews. The sentiment scores, summaries, and key takeaways that we select are based on these reviews and may differ from the original publication.
Find Related Products (incl. referral links)
Reviewers from Autoexpress have found the following[***]:
The Tesla Model X electric crossover is expected to outsell the manufacturer's Model S saloon. There's loads of space inside and the quiet, smooth and quick powertrain means it's a great way to travel. It won't appeal to keen drivers, or those with significant demands in terms of range, but if you can afford the high prices then the Model X could just be the SUV for you.
Reviewers from Carmagazine have found the following[***]:
The Tesla Model X looks like the updated Model S – but unlike anything else on the road. Falcon Wing doors set the Model X apart from the Model S, as well as every other vehicle – and they get their own section in this review. Our Model X was fitted with Tesla Autopilot, and it remains one of the best driving assistance packages on the market today.
Reviewers from Carwow have found the following[***]:
The Tesla Model X makes many non-electric SUVs feel about as high-tech as a VHS tape in a world of 4K ultra-HD TVs. Despite the sheer number of gizmos you'll find under its space-age skin, it's still a very practical electric family car. There's plenty of room in the front seats for a couple of adults and it's easy for almost anyone to get comfy thanks to the wide range of adjustment on the steering wheel and driver's seat – all done electrically.
- 1. ^ Tesla Model X review. Autoexpress. 13 July 2020. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 2. ^ Tesla Model X review: clean, clinical, conspicuous. Carmagazine. 07 January 2021. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- 3. ^ Tesla Model X Review. Carwow. Retrieved 07 March 2021.
- *. Neoscore is our sentiment analyzer based on natural language processing (NLP). Scaled in the range of 0 to 100, Neoscore eliminates scoring biases from each publisher; it likely differs from the publisher's own rating, if available, as a result.
- **. Neoanalyzer is our summarizer based on NLP. It identifies key takeaways from each third-party review. The takeaways that it produces likely differ from the publisher's own bullets points, if available, as a result.
- ***. Neosummarizer is based on NLP. It extracts summaries from third-party reviews. It likely that these summaries differ from the publisher's own, if available.